DYNAMIC SOFTWARE SERVICES / IM, LLC (“DYNAMIC SOFTWARE SVC”) IS WILLING TO LICENSE THE MATERIALS ONLY UPON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING ON “I ACCEPT” OR BY DOWNLOADING THE MATERIALS, YOU WILL INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THEM. IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOUR ACCEPTANCE REPRESENTS THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY TO THESE TERMS, IN WHICH CASE “YOU” OR “YOUR” SHALL REFER TO YOUR ENTITY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, OR IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND YOUR ENTITY, THEN DYNAMIC SOFTWARE SVC IS UNWILLING TO LICENSE THE MATERIALS TO YOU, AND YOU SHOULD SELECT THE “DECLINE” BUTTON AND THE DOWNLOAD OR INSTALL WILL NOT CONTINUE.
1. Parties. The parties to this Agreement are you, the licensee (“You”) and Dynamic Software Svc. If You are not acting on behalf of Yourself as an individual, then “You” means Your company or organization.
2. License Grant For Content. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, You are granted non-exclusive rights to download and use the content available for download from this web site (“Content”) only for purposes of use for Your own personal use.
3. Use Restrictions For Content. You may copy the Content for archival purposes, provided that any copy must contain the original Content’s proprietary notices in unaltered form. You shall not: (i) permit others to use the Content; (ii) modify or translate the Content; (iii) merge the Content with another product; (iv) remove or obscure any proprietary rights notices or labels on the Content; or (v) resell, sublicense, or use the Content for any commercial use or purpose.
4. Perpetual Term. The term of the license granted herein for the registered version of the Content shall be perpetual unless terminated by written notice by You for convenience or terminated by either party for material breach. Immediately upon termination of this license for any reason, You shall return to Dynamic Software Svc all copies of the Content and documentation.
5. Transfers. You may not transfer the licensed materials or any rights under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Dynamic Software Svc, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld. A condition to any transfer or assignment shall be that the recipient agrees to the terms of this Agreement. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation of this provision shall be null and void.
6. Ownership. Dynamic Software Svc and its suppliers own the Content and all intellectual property rights embodied therein. The Content is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. This Agreement provides You only a limited use license, and no ownership of any intellectual property.
7. Warranty Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability. DYNAMIC SOFTWARE SVC PROVIDES THE CONTENT “AS-IS” AND PROVIDED WITH ALL FAULTS. NEITHER DYNAMIC SOFTWARE SVC NOR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. DYNAMIC SOFTWARE SVC AND ITS SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AND DATA ACCURACY. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE OPERATION OF THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR VIRUS-FREE, OR THAT THE CONTENT WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, PURPOSE, OR NEED. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF SELECTION, INSTALLATION, AND USE OF THE CONTENT. FURTHER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE INTERNET IS A NETWORK OF PRIVATE AND PUBLIC NETWORKS, THAT THIS SITE HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE INTERNET, AND THAT THIS SITE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DISCONTINUANCE OF OPERATION OF ANY PORTION OF THE INTERNET OR POSSIBLE REGULATION OF THE INTERNET WHICH MIGHT RESTRICT OR PROHIBIT THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE’S SERVICE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO USE OF THE CONTENT IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THIS DISCLAIMER.
8. Local Law. If implied warranties may not be disclaimed under applicable law, then ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to You. This warranty gives you specific rights, and You may have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
9. Limitation of Liability. INDEPENDENT OF THE FORGOING PROVISIONS, IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, TORT, CONTRACT, OR STRICT PRODUCTS LIABILITY, SHALL DYNAMIC SOFTWARE SVC OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER KIND OF COMMERCIAL DAMAGE, EVEN IF DYNAMIC SOFTWARE SVC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL DYNAMIC SOFTWARE SVC’S LIABILITY FOR ACTUAL DAMAGES FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE SOFTWARE LICENSE.
10. Export Controls. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the United States or foreign agencies or authorities, and not to export or re-export the Software or any direct product thereof in violation of any such restrictions, laws or regulations, or without all necessary approvals. As applicable, each party shall obtain and bear all expenses relating to any necessary licenses and/or exemptions with respect to its own export of the Software from the U.S. Neither the Software nor the underlying information or technology may be electronically transmitted or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or any other country subject to U.S. trade sanctions covering the Software, to individuals or entities controlled by such countries, or to nationals or residents of such countries other than nationals who are lawfully admitted permanent residents of countries not subject to such sanctions; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders. By downloading or using the Software, Licensee agrees to the foregoing and represents and warrants that it complies with these conditions.
11. U.S. Government End-Users. The licesed materials are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is Dynamic Software Services / IM, LLC, PO Box 902, Royersford,, PA 19468
12. Licensee Outside the U.S. If You are located outside the U.S., then the following provisions shall apply: (i) Les parties aux presentes confirment leur volonte que cette convention de meme que tous les documents y compris tout avis qui siy rattache, soient rediges en langue anglaise (translation: “The parties confirm that this Agreement and all related documentation is and will be in the English language.”); and (ii) You are responsible for complying with any local laws in your jurisdiction which might impact your right to import, export or use the Software, and You represent that You have complied with any regulations or registration procedures required by applicable law to make this license enforceable.
13. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision shall not affect any other provision of this Agreement, and this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as above provided, as the case may be.
14. Arbitration. Except for actions to protect intellectual property rights and to enforce an arbitrator’s decision hereunder, all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or a breach thereof shall be submitted to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. There shall be one arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall be chosen by mutual agreement of the parties in accordance with AAA rules. The arbitration shall take place in Norristown, Pennsylvania, and may be conducted by telephone or online by mutual agreement of the parties. The arbitrator shall apply the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, USA to all issues in dispute. The controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcement. Enforcements of any award or judgment shall be governed by the United Nations Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorney’s fees and costs up to $1000.00.
15. Jurisdiction And Venue. The courts of Montgomery County in the State of Pennsylvania, USA and the nearest U.S. District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for all legal proceedings that are not arbitrated under this Agreement.
16. Force Majeure. Neither party shall be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond their reasonable control and without their fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, if either party is unable to perform hereunder for a period of thirty (30) consecutive days, then the other party may terminate this Agreement immediately without liability by ten (10) days written notice to the other.
17. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and merges all prior communications, representations, and agreements. This Agreement may be modified only by a written agreement signed by the parties. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, USA, excluding rules regarding conflicts of law. The application the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. This license is written in English, and English is its controlling language.